Sacramento Weight Loss Health Coaches
Joyce and John Blonskij,
Reach a healthy weight through a proven system.
Improve health and nutrition by achieving a healthy weight.
Maintain long-term weight loss.
- During the past 20 years, there has been a dramatic increase in obesity in the United States and rates remain high.
- More than one-third of U.S. adults (35.7%) and approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2—19 years are obese.1
- Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, are some of the leading causes of preventable death.2
- In 2008, medical costs associated with obesity were estimated at $147 billion; the medical costs for people who are obese were $1,429 higher than those of normal weight.2
- The CDC reports if obesity rates continue on the same track, 44% or more of adults in every state will be obese, and in 13 states the rate will exceed 60% by the year 2030.
- Assuming these rates, the number of new cases of type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, hypertension, and arthritis could increase 10-fold between 2010 and 2020, and then double again by 2030.3
Health coaching is a method of guiding and helping others to look at their health and, if needed, make lifestyle and behavior changes to improve their current condition. The relationship of a health coach is one of a partnership and accountability.
We do not advocate diets, weight loss surgeries, or diet pills. We teach proper nutrition.
As seen in, the February 2013 issues of: SUCCESS from Home, in an interview with Dr. Wayne Andersen, one of the first board-certified specialists in Critical Care, the Co-Founder and Medical Director of Take Shape For Life;
“Diets don’t work. Until people learn new, healthy habits, they will continue to do the same unhealthy behaviors over and over, and never learn to create health for themselves. We need to stop treating the symptoms of obesity and move upstream, to show people the path to long-term change, the road to optimal health.” 4
As Weight Loss Health Coaches our method and process is a combination of low-glycemic, low-calorie foods scientifically formulated with the right balance of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. We provide clients a network of support to help them make decisions and choices that promote good heath, and lasting results.
Support & Success
People are looking for answers. Independent Certified Health Coaches, Joyce and John Blonskij have the experience, the right tools, and the answers to help you get healthy.
For more information, or questions on how to create health in your life, e-mail or call us at:
Joyce: (916) 812-2378 | email@example.com
John: (916) 705-3426 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/facts.html (Accessed February 10, 2013).
- http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html (Accessed February 10, 2013).
- http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/TWH/newsletter/TWHnewsV1N3.html (Accessed February 10, 2013).
- SUCCESS From Home. Volume 9, Number 2, Page 96: 5 Minutes with Dr. Wayne Andersen. Take Shape For Life Co-Founder and Medical Director.